Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I can't fill you, describe you with words. Maybe I know what it means when you're silent and not wanting to speak. There's no excuse of me not knowing when not to pry into (you). I found what you want to reveal and what you do not want to. But maybe.. that is all I know. I found myself retreating today because it's not playing out the way it's supposed to, for today. Only today. All I want to know is, more, deeper. Not for any twisted purpose but out of curiosity. Why, I don't know. So intriguing it makes me wonder. But at the same time, you're having that conscious layer wrapped around you it makes it so difficult. You say I'm the closest to the core, but am I still not very far away? Last night, I dreamt of softening it in a way that would never happen in real life. I am unable to use words to soften it, gently peel it apart like petals of a flower. Hope to see it bloom. This is why I speak to you. I need more time.

No comments: